[IP] 5 year old pumper

Hi Lisa - we started using the micro soft sets in Adam's stomach and had a
lot of problems with the cannulas kinking.  They have been great in his
bum, though. The sof-serter is great, I tried it twice and didn't feel a
thing, and Adam says they don't hurt. The Sils are another issue - they
work great in his stomach - but he screamed putting them in, so we use Emla
cream with the sils.

I don't think they hurt coming out, but the tape coming off bothers him -
we ordered Unisolve, will see if that helps us!

Linda, mom to Adam, 4, diag nov/97, pumping since Jan/00, and Jenna, 2 non-d