[IP] Michael!

I think the Major is majorly confused.  He's sending soccer mail stuff to
Batman and he just sent this profile to me--I'm Robin.

I just sent this lady a note telling her how to subscribe.

What should we do?

How many mailing lists do you run, anyway?  And how do you find the time?

Inquiring minds want to know--really.