RE: [IP] Musta been the air in the tubing...

We have found that if we fill from a Pin Cartridge that we don't get air
bubbles.  The big vials always give us air bubbles after filling.  I suppose
that this is due to the large volume of air over the insulin solution in the
vial and virtually no gas above the insulin in the cartridge.

The vials will put about 120-140 units into the reservoir and that is good for
about two sites in our case.  There is a chance that the long duration in the
reservoir could effect the insulin but we have not seen it yet.

The vials are also convenient as they give one a clear idea of how much insulin
to take on a trip.

 Pre-filled reservoirs will be nice to get.

Curtis Lomax