Re: [IP] PJ's

In a message dated 5/17/00 4:26:46 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I have a pumper friend who buys men's undershirts w/pockets
 to sleep in. She turns them inside-out and puts her pump in the pocket
 that is now on the inside! Pretty nifty, I think. If you wear jammies,
 that is. >>

I just tuck Elvis under my husband's pillow as I crawl into bed. He's usually
there when I wake up. If not, I just follow the "leash."