Re: [IP] Sometimes you just have to say words that aren't repeatable...

In a message dated 5/17/00 3:19:58 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I wonder what they think the profile for a pump user is?? I always thought
 that the basic conditions for pumping were:
 1. Insulin dependent diabetic.
 2. Motivated to live a more "normal" lifestyle.
 3. Can read and follow basic instructions. >>

Hmmm ... I dunno about number 1. I'm considered insulin-requiring, not
insulin-dependent. How about just "take insulin?"

Jan (and Elvis)