Re: [IP] Sometimes you just have to say words that aren't repeatable...

>  >Yep! My Doc says I fit their profile for
>  >a pump user, it's all just about going
>  >through the red tape and the motions...
> I wonder what they think the profile for a pump
> user is?? I always thought that the basic
> conditions for pumping were:
> 1. Insulin dependent diabetic.
> 2. Motivated to live a more "normal" lifestyle.
> 3. Can read and follow basic instructions.
The above plus:
Checking BG frequently, already on more than 2
shots/day, unable to maintain target range
consistently, variable work schedule, and there were a
couple other things.... though she did say the #1
requirement is self-motivated interest.  That they
wern't in the habbit of saying "No, you're in too good
control" or something of the sort.

- -Sara G.