Re: [IP] Sometimes you just have to say...

Sam wrote:
>I wonder what they think the profile for a pump user is?? I always thought
>that the basic conditions for pumping were:
>1. Insulin dependent diabetic.
>2. Motivated to live a more "normal" lifestyle.
>3. Can read and follow basic instructions.

grrrr. One of our acquaintances was just informed that he was "not a
good candidate" for a pump because his BG swings are too severe. That's
the whole reason we went on the pump - to STOP the swings! This guy
could really benefit, and he and his wife were really getting interested
when they saw Shane's progress. Now they've been shot down and have to
start again with trying to find better medical help. Perhaps we can get
them to come down here and see Shane's wonderful medical team.