Re: [IP] Diabetes for Christmas

> >> I always wondered how many people got Diabetes as a Christmas present?

I was diagnosed Dec.27th, at home for Christmas break from my senior year of
college.  Went back to do my student teaching & worry about passing all of
my proficiencies (music major), with the added adventure of trying to adjust
my eating habits & take meds.  Looking back now at the pictures from that
time always kind of amazes me...I had lost so much weight I was literally a
"stick person" & I had absolutely no idea that this was a warning flag that
something was very wrong!

No longer a stick (feeling more like a shrub, these days) - but healthier!