Re: [IP] Sometimes you just have to say words that aren't repeatable...

At 12:52 PM 5/17/00 Sara M. G. wrote:
 >Yep! My Doc says I fit their profile for a pump user,
 >it's all just about going through the red tape and the

I wonder what they think the profile for a pump user is?? I always thought
that the basic conditions for pumping were:
1. Insulin dependent diabetic.
2. Motivated to live a more "normal" lifestyle.
3. Can read and follow basic instructions.