Re: [IP] Sometimes you just have to say words that aren't repeatable...

> Humulog may work faster so be careful. It
> was made to work to a bit quicker.
Yeah that's why I say I was fortunate in having still
been on R...

> I am happy all turned out for you. Are you
> getting ready to go on a pump?
Yep! My Doc says I fit their profile for a pump user,
it's all just about going through the red tape and the
motions... She's switching me to humalog now to bring
me up to speed.  Also because my absorption rates are
erratic and ideally an insulin that's supposed to act
quicker SHOULD have a smaller degree of deviation from
the norm than a longer acting one.

- -Sara G.