[IP] Musta been the air in the tubing...

To recap:

All morning and this afternoon I've been running with bgs in the 200's.  I
put in a new set and cartridge this am at the dr office.  I bolused for
breakfast and lunch, and even did some corrections for highs, still in the
200's.  After lunch discovered air in the tubing!  Disconnected, reprimed,
bolused 1.5u and after 1 hour and now 128.  So, it must have been the air in
the tubing.  I'm so glad that I don't have to redo everything.  Learning,
still learning... but so glad to be learning to use the pump!  Woohoo!

Assimilated 3 days now...