Re: [IP] endos

Jackie P. wrote:

>>Make your next apt. before you leave their office.  If you think
about it...........if you were sick, where would they see you?  ER?  That of
course is what drives our ins. premiums sky high.
Your endo may be a good one but something is desperately wrong with his

My endo's office always schedules your next appointment before you leave.  I
think it makes it easier for them, rather than waiting until you call to
make one, and I guess they feel you're more likely to come in if the
appointment's already been made.  And, they can "squeeze" you in if you have
a problem.

Finally assimilated with Max!  Woohoo!