[IP] Where Max sleeps at night...

Roger wrote:

>>I am glad you are Assimilated  I bet the best is yet to come. I put mine
the PJ pocket. I know you don't wear PJ's. Let Max find his own place. <<

I found a great place for Max at night.  I got a cotton case from Disetronic
when I got Max.  The case has a shoelace type cord that you can put on it.
You can then clip it at any length with the plastic hook clip it has.  Max
hangs around my neck and it worked great.  Did that last night.  He always
moved with me, and I could push him out of the way when I needed to.  I
never felt the cord around my neck, and with this method I don't need to
wear PJ's.... :o)

Assimilated with Max now.....