[IP] Re: Basal Testing Question

Here's my $.02 worth: 0.1U can definately make difference. I think it
would depend on how insulin sensitive you are. In our case, 0.1U makes
a BIG difference. That may be because I'm dealing with such a small body,
though. A 15g CHO (1 serving CHO) snack can raise his bg as much as 250-300
points, too.

It's that whole YMMV thing. Just because it doesn't work for some, doesn't
mean that it can't work for others. Let's not say that 0.1U "can't possibly"
make a difference, when it is clearly within the realm of possibility
that it CAN.

Mom to JayJay
born 2/13/98, dx'd 1/31/99
...sweet as ever