Re: [IP] endos

Hi Amy..........I have worked for several very busy busy doctors in the past.
 Believe me..............They are NOT booked solid for a year (or 6 mos.)
Schedules change every day, even every hour in their office.  They always
have cancellations and no shows.  They have to leave room for rechecks and
work-ins.  Tell them you are a diabetic and are having a problem and need to
be seen.  Make your next apt. before you leave their office.  If you think
about it...........if you were sick, where would they see you?  ER?  That of
course is what drives our ins. premiums sky high.
Your endo may be a good one but something is desperately wrong with his front
office................Jackie P