[IP] Updating MA bracelet

> Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 10:50:46 EDT
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] id bracelet
> lisa wrote:
> >  When my daughter goes live...will she
> >  need a new medical id bracelet?
> You can always just CALL medic alert and update her file for free.  I
> personally got a new one when I went on the pump
> Sara

Sara (without any ducks in a row or all over the place), <bg>
Has MA changed that procedure? Each year I have worn one (about 30) they
have sent me an update sheet and stating there was a $15 charge to do so.
Interesting, the first time I updated, and paid, I crossed out the old
record and entered the new. That meant I listed all the meds I take even
though I had taken some on the crossed-off list. It came back with me taking
double doses of those meds. I haven't spent the update money for years since
they couldn't get it right and I couldn't see paying them to do it wrong.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)