[IP] YI question for ladies, was Info on birth control pill/weight gai n/diabetes

On the subject of yeast infections...I was wondering if any ladies out there
have any advice for getting insurance to cover Diflucan and/or minimizing
YIs.  My Dr wrote a script for 6 Diflucan, to be taken 1/week.  When i tried
to fill it at walmart, they said my BCBS plan, which has a copay of $10-20,
will only allow 1 to be filled at a time and since the cost falls below $20
i had to pay the full $13 for a single pill.   TIA, colleen