[IP] id bracelet

lisa wrote:
>  When my daughter goes live...will she
>  need a new medical id bracelet?

You can always just CALL medic alert and update her file for free.  I
personally got a new one when I went on the pump

It says:  DIABETES - INSULIN DEPENDANT - WEARS INSULIN PUMP

My computer record also says I have an implant lens in my left eye, that I
have some kidney problems and NO IV contrast should be used in CT scans.

Sara
(not to be confused with Natalie SERA, or Sara G.....)   hehheh