[IP] Re: Precision Xtra

I use the Precision Extra.  I've had it for about 3 months now.  My endo gave
me one to do a little experiment with.  He selected me and 3 other diabetics
to use the machine.  I really like it.  It is quick and you don't have to
have a very large drop of blood either.  Also if you didn't get enough blood
on the strip the first time you can put a second drop on without it erroring

I would give it a shot.  Especially if it is free.  The only fault I have
found (which happens to be the same for ALL of the testers) is that the
strips are astronomically expensive.  Our insurance doesn't cover strips so I
foot the bill every week.

Good Luck

Dee Dee