Re: [IP] Precision Xtra

In a message dated 05/17/2000 8:19:22 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Does anyone use the Precision Xtra?

hi pixie -

i got mine about a month ago.      an RN i know tested the accuracy of hers
against the CGMS and it was very accurate.     i had a problem with my first
(wouldn't calibrate correctly), called and they fed-exed me another which i
really like.      it's quick and i love the fact that it turns itself off if
you happen to forget.      the only problem i've encounted was the fact that
i'm so used to the comfort curve strips (which i didn't like at all
initially) and now have to have a hanging drop again.      i'd suggest giving
it a try!