[IP] Info on birth control pill/weight gain/diabetes

Hi, I wanted to let you know what my doc had to say about the whole
bcp/diabetes thing.  I was told that yes, the bcp can cause weight gain.
But something I didn't know was that being on the bcp increases ones chance
of getting a yeast infection.  Pre-pump, I was at the doctor's every month
or two because of yeast infections.  He told me that being a diabetic on the
pill is a double whammy, since the sometimes high blood sugars have
something to do with frequency of yeast infections.  Being on the pill does
not help any. (And I don't know about the rest of you ladies out there, but
now that I'm on the pump, if I run out of insulin/forget to reconnect after
a shower, which has been known to happen, for more than ONE HOUR, I
automatically get a yeast infection within a few days.)

But my question is that about 3 months