[IP] Thank You Everyone

I've finally gotten all the bookkeeping done for last month and
updated the Thank You page for all the great donations that were sent
in during April. There are many generous folks among you who are due
a big THANK YOU and congratulations for making April one of the best
efforts ever. Insulin Pumpers met its April fundraising goal of $1
for each list member, raising just over $2000 for the month.

See : http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donors.shtml

for the results of the last several months.

Again, my sincere thanks for your generosity.

Michael Robinton
Executive Director
Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B