[IP] (no subject)

I have a question that may seem simple to all you experienced pumpers.  My
son's blood sugars can be fine before lunch and fine 2 hours later but then
seem to drop too low by 4 hours after the meal and about the time the humalog
is out.  Is this a bolus or basal problem?  I was thinking it was basal but
if it is how long would I lower his basal to handle this?  Thanks for any