Re: [IP] Elevated microalbumin (protein in urine) after 2 years?

> increasing.  Do other children have this happen?  Does the Dawn
> phen. get worse as they get older increasing basals at a faster rate
> than any other time of the day?

Basals will probably continue to go up as she grows, exceeding that
of a much larger adult in the not to distant future. I've seen basals
vary quite a bit in as little as 4 - 6 weeks or be stable for months
for Lily as she grows. Now that she is a teen, she has stabalized
pretty well.