[IP] Medic Alert alert

Just a quick note.  I received Jessica's replacement medic alert bracelet
yesterday along with the printout of all her important contact information
which I had just updated 2 months ago.  Half of it was incorrect, still the
old info.  Apparently they are in the process of switching their entire
computer system and when you call to change info it must be updated in both
systems to be effective.  When I called it wasn't done this was and they had
the wrond numbers for the Dr. and for me!  It has now been changed and
verified in both systems thank goodness, but I thought I would mention it as
it seems to be somewhat of a problem.  So anyone who has recently updated
info might want to call and verify they have the correct info.

Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1.9 years & Jarred, 9