Re: [IP] Sex and the insulin pumper

> Oh, about the sex: take off your pump first.

I tried your "highlight the quote you want to keep in replying"
trick...didn't work for me.  Yes, I list "techno-challenged" among my vital
statistics!  :)

thing, depending on the circumstances...pumped or pumpless seems to be for
the most part a matter of personal preference.

Thanks for posting the "how to reply" info - I think that needs posted at
least once a month, as any of us are very capable of clogging up the world
of e-mail & not realizing this is happening.