Re: [IP] Re: Medisense ketones

> Can you get packages of strips with only the ketone strips in them? I
> thought at this point Abbott only offered the combination package: 100 BG
> strips, 4 ketones. I'd really be glad if they gave us a package of
> Keith Johnson
> Fleischmann Planetarium

I just called the 800 number for Medisense (Abbott) (Precision Xtra) and
talked to someone and they told me that right now you can only get the
combination package:
100 BG strips, 4 ketone strips. Sometime in the near future (maybe in 2
months) they will be offering a combination package: 10 BG strips and 8
ketone strips and you would have to call the 800 number to order them. When
I asked about just the ketone strips. Her words were "I don't know why you
would want just ketone strips." I guess if we all called and asked for just
ketone strips they might package them that way.

BTW, the customer support number is 1-800-527-3339

Deborah mom to Eve 12.75
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99