[IP] Re: Medisense ketones

Recently Tracy wrote:

> I also have the Precision Xtra.  I found the same discrepancies.  So I only
> use it to check my Natalie's  keytones.

Can you get packages of strips with only the ketone strips in them? I
thought at this point Abbott only offered the combination package: 100 BG
strips, 4 ketones. I'd really be glad if they gave us a package of ketones!

- --
Keith Johnson
Fleischmann Planetarium
email @ redacted
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."