[IP] Infusion set question

I was wondering if anyone had any input on different types of infusion sets.
I have been pumping for about 2 months now and was initially sent the Sof-Set
Ultimates with my pump.  I have never tried any others.  Since I am 6 months
pregnant I have to change my site about every two days at the most and I am
finding that these sets are really getting kind of uncomfortable.  The site
gets sooooo tender by that second day that it hurts to brush up against it.
Are there any other types of sets that might be more comfortable?  Also does
anyone know if MM will send out samples of the different types they offer or
will I have to buy a whole box of them just to see if I like them better.

I know from this list that you cant use the sof-serter with all of the types
of sets and I hate the thought of having to stick myself with those needles.
You wouldn't think it would bother me after having diabetes for 20 years but
those needles are a little larger than a normal insulin syringe.  Do they
hurt.  I would appreciate any suggestions.

Dee Dee