Re: [IP] batteries for pump

The everready 357 batteries for the Minimed pumps can be purchased at any
discount store (Walmart, KMart) in the watch department for about $1 a piece.
 Been buying them like this for years.  ( I am on my third Minimed pump).

Since being on this list figured out that my blood sugars do better if I
change them once a month.  If I let them go until they show LO Battery they
last about 5 1/2 weeks with the last three days or so my sugars being
haywire.  Don't have the problem when I change them regularly.

Carole H.