[IP] Re: Meter accuracy

I also have the Precision Xtra.  I found the same discrepancies.  So I only
use it to check my Natalie's  keytones.  I am so glad I had it this past
week.  She had keytones everday from the yellow to red range.  We use the
Accu-Check Complete for blood sugars.  She is two and by time I would check
her urine keytones from her diapers, they would be gone.  This proves that
urine keytones do have a lag time.  So I say YOOHOO to Medisense for coming
out with the Xrta.

Lord Bless you, Tracy
Wife to Doug
Mom to two girls
Amy 12
Natalie 2- --Pumping as of 2/18/2000
and baby due in January 2001
May today be the day they find a cure for Diabetes
Jer. 29: 11