[IP] amount to prime for silhouettes

As I was reading through the digest this morning, I noticed that one
idiot (ME!) had given some wrong information:

<the only insulin needed is the amount to make up for the insertion
needle, or 0.075 units. I usually prime 0.8 units to cover it.>

Of course, what I meant to say is that the amount is 0.75 units, not
0.075. Thankfully my next sentence actually made sense (priming 0.8
units to cover it).

I wouldn't normally waste the space to correct a typo, but this one
could be quite confusing to someone using a sil. for the first time!
Sorry for the confusion!