Re: [IP] Discrimination

Fight, Fight, Fight.  I have been in an Insurance battle for over a year,
but last week I won thanks to many great people from the American Diabetes
Association's advocacy department.  I filed a complaint with the Louisiana
Department of Insurance and 1 month later - I'm pumping away.  If you need
the number for the ADA's advocacy department, contact me.  I also urge you
to contact your states insurance commissioner.  Good luck.