[IP] Different meter reading test

Okay I'm going to do a test with all FOUR of my meters these are the ones
I have:
Onetouch Profile
Onetouch Fast Take
Accu-chek Advantage
Accu-chek Complete- this is the one I use mainly

I will do a test with all meters using the same finger, and hope fully if
I poke a large enough hole, the same finger stick.  I'll also try to look
through all of my paperwork with these meters and tell you what part of
the blood each is testing.  I probably won't have time to do this until
this afternoon but will do it today.

And if anyone is wondering why I have so many meters.........I don't know
really.  I've gotten 3 of them for free and actually I have 2
profiles(both free).  But being a  military spouse and moving a lot, each
hospital I go to at a new duty station stocks a different test strip.
And changing meters is cheaper than buying test strips.  (Strips are free
when I get them from a military Pharmacy)

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!