RE: [IP] iv correction bolus

A few words of warning to be aware of if you iv. This came from my MD
when I told him I used IV to lower high bg, as well as my own experience
with IV.
* The amount of u/mdl is only slightly lower than through the skin but
the lowering occurs more quickly. Even quicker with H vs R. The lower
last longer if you use R.
* The effect of the lowering is not always the same depending on how
high you have been and for how long.
* ANY BACTERIA OR VIRUS INTRODUCED GOES DIRECTLY INTO THE HEART WITHOUT
BEING ATTACKED AS IT PASSES THROUGH YOUR SKIN. You skin is designed to
protect your brain and heart from this stuff.
* The drug treatment after your have introduced a bacteria into your
heart is a long and draining process even if detected in time.

In other words, it can be used effectively but you may need to
experiment, be careful, be sterile, and be smart.

Take care.

Keep the DM thing under control for along and happy life. Learn like a
sponge!