Re: [IP] Last shot of NPH EVER!

Woo Hoo Becky, and congratulations Roselea :)

I was hooked up on saline Friday, traveled to Colorado Saturday and am going
home tomorrow evening. Wednesday, I'm going to my pump classes where I will
be hooked up to Insulin yay yay yay yay!!!! :) Today, I took out my set for
the first time, because it's been three days. I decided to put a new one. I
wanted to get the practice doing it myself. And I did it!!! It was no
problem, and didn't hurt ! ;) I'm so happy. I'm only waiting for the INSULIN
on Wednesday LOL. *jumping all over the place* :)

Again, congrats to becky and roselea. Let me know how it all goes and i will
do the same!! :)

Lyra ~ Dx-2/87, pumping as of 5/17/2000