[IP] Last shot of NPH EVER!

Hi Everyone!

Well, this morning I took my last shot of NPH EVER!  I am so excited, I
don't know how I am going to sleep tonight! (I think I may actually have
no trouble with the 3 am check this morning!)
Congrats RoseLea on your pump start this morning!  I can hardly wait
till tomorrow morning!  I have been driving my fiancÚ crazy with my
countdowns, "this is my last dinner shot ever!", etc...
Thank you everyone for all the wonderful information!  I am sure that I
will have a zillion more questions after tomorrow!

Less than 12 hours to go!  Woo Hoo!