[IP] I'm a pumper now!

I'm all hooked up now.  It's going to take awhile to get these basal rates
worked out, I've bottomed out once today (43) and my CDE had me adjust the
basals.  But so good, so far.  Wearing the pump is no problem (still
wondering if I'll need some duct tape tonite for sleeping :o) ).  Thanks
everyone for all the well wishes.  This is a new adventure for me.  And I'm
so glad I found this list since all the information has been really great.
Woohoo, I'm a pumper now!  :o)

RoseLea and Max... :o)