RE: [IP] ?? MiniMed Glucose Sensor

I wore a MiniMed sensor a month ago (without having a pump - I wanted to see
the difference of shooting Regular and Humalog insulin in the same syringe
verses using two syringes).

I am now wearing a Minimed sensor and I also have a pump.

The sensor does not hurt. I would compare it to wearing contact lenses;
initially you know it is there but after a short period, you forget that it
is even there.

I have no affiliation with MiniMed - I think that the sensor is incredible!
I have run a series of experiments or test to see the impact on my blood
sugars.

If you are going to do the sensor for more than 3 days, request an inserter
otherwise just let the doctor's office do the insertion.

The results were accurate and useful (unlike the early comments on the
glucose watch which uses a completely different technology).

I assume also that you know that MiniMed sells the sensors to doctor's
offices and not directly to patients. You also have to download the data at
the doctor's office.

I do not know your purpose of wearing the sensor but if you plan out your 3
days, you can receive some useful data (keep great notes of 3-day diary).
If you have any further questions, please feel to send me an email.

Richard Knitter
email @ redacted