[IP] Weird Alarms with Mini-Med >

Leanne wrote:
>   of 3 units, and at about .3, I got a no delivery alarm.
> I watched the screen for a few seconds...alarm message disappeared

and Bruce replied:
>  For me, the problem is usually a twisted tube

If this happens to me, and it has...it has almost always been because the
pump was also trying to deliver a basal amount of insulin at EXACTLY the same
time as I am trying to deliver a basal...It has never been a cause for
alarm...the pump beesps, flashes at me...then carries on with the delivery of
the bolus.  Another way I will get am alarm in the midst of a bolus is when
the LO BATTERY decides to kick in...the bolusw ith then continue...but at the
end, it will say LO BATTERY..

The most common way for ME to get an alarm during a bolus, is when I get a NO
DELIVERY alarm....cuz I am out of insulin...woops...

:-)=B xoxx~~~~[507]   NOTE TWO EYES!!!!!