[IP] to Carole Eve and RoseLea

As you both embark on a whole new adventure I seem to remember (way back
when) that the initial few months of pumping was an experience.  At times it
will be wonderful and at other times, (highs and lows) it will be a trip.
Kinda like the first time you learn how to drive a car with manual
transmission.  We are all here for your joys as well as your frustrations.
Let us know!

Good luck!

Carole H. (The other Carole with an "e")
diagnosed 12/67, pumping since 1/84, two healthy boys born 4/90 & 1/93.  A
little over half way to my live goal of being a cranky 80 year old so I can
drive my boys as nuts as they are driving me right now.  Oh thank God they
are only NORMAL!