[IP] Bathing Suits and pumping for females....

Subject: [IP] Bathing Suits and pumping for females....

Just thougth I'd add to the list of suits out there.  I was looking
through a new Eddie Bauer summer catalog and noticed that they have a
suit with an outside zippered pocket at the waist.  They say it can be
used for keys or money but,  it looks like it might be big enough for a
pump.   You can probably find it at their web site.  The suit that was
pictured was blue and red.

sheila