[IP] Pools and sites that stick...for Darlene

Darlene--we just got back from a week's vacation of pools and beaches. We
always use Skin Prep (as Michael suggested) but after a couple of days we
needed waterproof adhesive tape and/or waterproof bandaids to save the site.
I bought Unisolve (heard of this here on IP site) to help get all the
extra-sticky waterproof stuff off. Worked great!! You'll be thrilled to
know we went as long as 5 hours disconnected without much fluctuation in
bgs. A much more enjoyable vacation for Jackie this year--no more

Connie Fontaine
mom/coach for Jackie, 8yrs, dx 5/98, pumping since 7/29/99