[IP] RE:High Heat/BG's

High heat affects my BG's especially if I am even a little active.
Drinking plenty of water seems to help keeping me feeling strong and may
even help with the BG's by the end of the day.  I spend most of my work
day outside.

Very cold weather will also lower my BG's even more so than the hot
weather.  Usually within a few days of such weather either hot or cold,
my body tends to adjust back to where it was therefore my insulin needs
only change temporary.