[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #179

> Amy,
> What part of Florida are you from?  I am in a suberb of Fort Lauderdale and
> go for training on Tuesday.
> Dori

Hi neighbor!!!!!:O)  We are in Hollywood right b/t you and Miami.  We go for our second training session but the actual "pump" training this
Thurs at the Joe Demaggio Mem. Children's Hospital Diabetes Center in Hollywood.  My son sees Dr. Robin Nemery who is with the Children's
hospital-she is an angel!:O)  How about this heat? UGH!!!  By the way, I am not impressed with the D center at this hospital-I didn't care for
the CDE or the dietician.  Riley is scheduled to start pumping June 7th, but we are flying to the midwest the 9th for a week to see family-this
scares me with him only being on it 2 days.  They can't start him in May because both CDEs that are trained on the D pump are going on vacation
for two weeks.  I called the D company and asked if we could finish our training with him so he could start sooner-we'll see!

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler, Riley-almost 5 (dx'd 7-1-99 & pumping 6-7-00), Mason- 2 1/2, Cailin  Rose-14 mos