[IP] Swimming and Tapes

We have found that Emily's sites don't stick well when inserted after
swimming if we don't use soap and water or a wet wipe to really clean the
area.  There seems to be some sort of chem layer left on the skin.

we use silhouettes (MM) (small and roundish).

If he is swimming everyday and you are assuming that he is clean enough
after swimming for a new site, you might try a good scrub with soap and

Curtis Lomax