[IP] Bathing Suits and pumping for females....

Hi everyone!
I had a wonderful time shopping for a bathing suit last week. At first I was
dreading it because I figured that after 4 kids (and stretch marks!!) I
would have to stick with a one-piece, which would be a problem when I wanted
to keep my pump on in the water.
I was pleasantly surprised when I found that they now have tan-kinis. The
bottoms and tops can be bought separately. Instead of just having bikini
bottoms, they had some that were more like a small fitting short, that
covered the lower abdomen and hence the stretch marks and infusion sites!
There was a great selection in matching tops. Some of the tops were bikini
or bra-like. Some covered more like a sports-bra would and another choice
was more like a tight fitting sleeveless top which covered right down to the
shorts type of bottom. The latter two looked like a one piece bathing suit
but being two pieces, the pump easily hooked onto the waistline of the
bottom. All of the combinations were attractive and feminine.
Just thought I would pass this info on to those fretting about what to wear
in the pool or to the beach this summer without having to disconnect. I am
really glad I chose the waterproof pump!
Looking forward to a fun summer!!
.........Carolyn...........Happily Pumping! :o)