Re: [IP] Re: hiding your pump

> Last week I went to the airport and had my
> pump on my belt clip. Didn't set it off at all.
I don't know about air port scanners, but I imagine
that the FAA uses the same threshold guidelines and the
Federal Marshal's Service which is to say at least 2oz
of metal must be present to trip the sensor.  From what
I've seen of various models I don't think any quite
reach that point.  But for myself, if I think I'll have
to go through a sensor I'd just wear it visibly that
day.  Or that hour...

- -Sara G.