Re: [IP] Basals That Go Bump in the Night

Kathy.  The exact same thing happened to me.  Going to bed with 120 and
waking up with 290.  This was so very frustrating I could have screamed!
(well, I did lol).  Anyway after reading some of the previous emails on this
subject I lowered every hour, down .1 .  It has worked perfectly.  No more
reactions, known or unknown!  What a wonderful relief!  Try it.  What can you
Jackie P