[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #178

In a message dated 05/14/2000 11:02:56 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 07:56:27 -0500
 From: "Holly Nelson" <email @ redacted>
 Subject: [IP] Basal Testing Question
 I have a question about basal testing.  Taylor has 2 different basal
 rates-one for weekdays and one for weekends.  Usually when we basal test it
 is on the weekend so that it doesn't interfere with school.  Taylor's Dr.
 wants us to basal test more (like this week) but, he is out of school in two
 weeks and very active in the summer.  Does anyone think it would be worth it
 to set his basals now and then have to redo it in the summer, or should I
 just wait.  This is all non medical of course :)  Oh and buy the way I have
 convinced Taylor to change to sil's.  A thing I never thought possible.
Basals are sometimes not "forever", so I think basal-testing more is a good
idea.  Good luck